The controller of processed personal data
The controller of processed personal data is Fabryka Samochodów Osobowych Syrena S.A. with its registered office in Kutno, ul. Józefów 9, 99-300 Kutno, hereinafter referred to as: FSO Syrena S.A. or The controller of processed personal data.
In order to ensure proper protection of personal data processed and to ensure the continuous implementation of the requirements of GDPR FSO Syrena S.A i.a.:
• appointing in accordance with Article 37 GDPR Data protection oficer, which oversees compliance with regulations on the protection of personal data,
• in accordance with Article 24 (1),(2) GDPR, has implemented data protection policie by the controller, containin procedures: proceedings to exercise the rights of data subjects, rules of conduct in relation to data protection and data protection requirements,
• has applied protection measures in accordance with the requirements Article 32 GDPR.
In order to implement the above-mentioned measures is to ensure adequate protection of personal data on among others including people who correspond with FSO Syrena S.A. people participating in tender procedures, associates, contractors, job applicants and employees.
FSO Syrena S.A. stores collected personal data only in European Economic Area („EEA”.) If it turns out that personal data must be provided outside EEA will be applied as needed standard contractual clauses as a safeguards measure for countries for which the European Commission has not found an adequate level of data protection.
Purposes and legal grounds for the processing of personal data
FSO SYRENA S.A. processes personal data for the following purposes:
• correspondence, implementation of answers to questions and requests addressed to FSO SYRENA S.A. to the e-mail addresses provided for contact,,
• related to the acceptance and evaluation of the offer submitted in the tender procedure and the conclusion and implementation of the contract,
• recruitment and employment,
• pursuing possible claims.
The legal basis of the processing personal data obtained for correspondence is Article 6(1)(f) GDPR, i.e. personal data will be processed to pursue legally justified interest FSO SYRENA S.A. where the interest is to provide proper business contacts and communication and cooperation. Providing contact details it is necessary for correspondence and obtaining feedback information from FSO SYRENA S.A.
The legal basis of the processing personal data obtained purposes related to the evaluation of the offer submitted in the tender procedure is Article 6(1)(b) and Article 6(1)(f) GDPR. Legitimate interest FSO SYRENA S.A. is ensuring the proper conduct of the public procurement conducted in accordance with the principles of competition and the subsequent possible implementation and settlement of a delivery or service contract. The provision of personal data is indispensable for the above purposes.
The legal basis of the recruitment is Art. 221 of the Labor Code and Article 6(1)(a) GDPR, i.e. processing is based on consent expressed by knowingly sending application documents (CV, covering letter). Providing data is necessary to participate in the recruitment process.
For employment purposes, personal data is processed on the basis of Article 6(1)(b), Article 6(1)(c) and Article 6(1)(f) GDPR. This means that the legal basis results from activities related to the conclusion and implementation of the contract, and fulfillment of legal obligations and FSO SYRENA S.A. operations for a legitimate interest. Providing data is obligatory and it follows from Art. 221 of the Labor Code and specific rules.
When it is necessary to pursue claims personal data is processed on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) GDPR. Legitimate interest of the controller of processed personal data is enforcement of liabilities and care for the company's finances.
FSO SYRENA S.A. does not used cookies files.
Recipients of personal data
FSO SYRENA S.A. shall transmit the data to processors entrusted with personal data on behalf of and for the benefit of FSO SYRENA S.A. Personal data is entrusted for processing only to processors that
When it is required by law, personal data will also be forwarded to the competent Tax Office, Social Insurance Institution, but only to the extent necessary in the applicable law.
Moreover, when such an obligation will result from special rules, personal data may be passed on to courts, court bailiffs, Prosecutor's Office, Police, National Tax Administration, etc.
Periods of personal data processing
Personal data for the purposes of correspondence and responses to inquiries will be deleted after their usefulness ceases.
Personal data, in the tender procedure and personal data processed in connection with the performance of contracts will be processed for the period of cooperation as well as after its termination for the period provided for by law, including the provisions on archiving and the Accounting Act.
The rights of data subjects
Every person whose personal data is processed by FSO SYRENA S.A., has right to:
• access personal data and receive copies of personal data being processed - commonly known as „an access request by the data subject”. This gives the opportunity to receive a copy of the personal data stored by FSO Syrena S.A. and checking whether they are processed lawfully;
• request for rectification, correction or update of personal data we hold. This makes it possible to rectify incomplete or incorrect information on a natural person;
• claim data erasure (right to be forgotten) in cases referred to in Article 17 GDPR - this gives you the opportunity to request the erase of personal data, if we do not have a legitimate reason to further process it;
• request restriction of personal data processing in cases referred to in Article 18 GDPR – this gives you the opportunity to request the suspension of personal data processing, e.g. if the data subject wants us to establish the accuracy of the data or the reason for its processing;
• object to data processing in cases referred to in Article 21 GDPR. This right may apply if the processing of personal data is based on the legitimate interests of controller;
• transfer the data provided, processed in an automated manner;
• withdrawal of consent, if the processing of personal data is based on consent (e.g. when documents are voluntarily sent related to recruitment). The data subject may withdraw his consent to the further processing of his personal data at any time without giving any reason. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Every person, who belevies its personal data is being processed unlawfully may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO), ul. Stawki 2, Warsaw).
If you need any additional information related to the protection of personal data or would like to exercise your rights, please contact us:
Data Protection Officer:
Łukasz Jasiński, tel. +48 (22) 211 18 60, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
FSO Syrena S.A. with HQ in Kutno, Józefów 9 Street, 99-300 Kutno.
It is also possible to contact us by traditional letter (address indicated above).